The Size Nobody Talks About!

the size nobody talks about


Do you also feel overwhelmed when it comes to choosing the right outfit for the fun Friday night? Or do you also end up buying all the trending items just to dump them in the trash because they fit but not flatter? Then we are vibing my girl!

All my life I have struggled to find such clothes which I would wear and say, "we are made for each other." Mostly it was too hard to find or my taste would just burn a big fat hole in my pocket. The aim was not only to just fit into a random dress. I wanted to look good, feel good and seize every day with confidence. Now I am not saying that you cannot take over the world in a pair of Ripped Denim and Baggy Tee. But would not it be way more interesting if we could forget the inhibitions and feel like a new person each day? 

So since I was not much of a style oriented person back then I thought of taking cues from Youtube videos, Fashion and Lifestyle blogs, influencers etc. But I could not find anything to actually help my case. I fall under the most underrated or barely talked about a measurement of size, that it L-XL. You may roll your eyes over and think that this is too basic. But let me tell you that most of the Indian women fall under this measurement. And there is hardly any influencer or content creator whose ideas can help us out. 

Do not get me wrong! I am not saying that nobody wants to help us out. Nobody just wants to be us. Most of the Fashion Bloggers or Influencers out there are blessed with a beautiful face and breathtaking body. However, there are many growing Plus-Size Influencers as well who are spreading courage and body positivity. There is no doubt that they all are influencing a million lives. Some of them have even inspired me to be a better and confident version of myself.

In our case, I think we all need to accept ourselves first to inspire the person sitting next to us. I agree that we do not get to hear names like FATSO more often. But nobody calls us beautiful either. The curves might feel good in the dark. Yet the world will not like them peeking from the cute Crop Top on a happy sunny day. So, here I am, going to try and share all the positivity and the little bit of confidence that I have gained over the years so that someone like me can love herself all over again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts